Punjab Public Service Commission holds immense value especially amongst students. Serving your country is a huge responsibility, not many people hold the courage. Every year, thousands of students try to become a part of PPSC, but get rejected in the process. Half of them don’t even know the entire procedure of how they can register. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a part of PPSC, we suggest you read the whole blog because we are here to guide you about PPSC online apply and how you can become a part of Punjab Public Service Commission. While you’re at it, take a look at our blog, a guide to sindh public service commission.
What Is Punjab Public Service Commission?
Under the constitution of Pakistan, the commission functions have been given autonomy and are administered by a Chairman. It is mandatory that the assigned chairman is appointed by the Government of Punjab. The Chairman has the authority due to which he/she is responsible to achieve the goals of the service commission while keeping all the members present for services alongside. The current position of Punjab Punjab Service Commission is chaired by Maqsood Ahmad.
Cracking any examination requires focus, but becoming a part of PPSC Lahore requires extra efforts. If you want to ace this examination, your grip on knowledge should be strong. You must have the confidence, the skills to communicate effectively and you should have a perfect sense of discipline.
Eligibility Criteria For PPSC Online Apply
These are some characteristics that you have to keep in mind before applying for PPSC online. The individuals who are interested in applying should fall under the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The applicants can be Male or Female
- The age limit should be between 21-30 years. And if you have previously served in any government sector then your age limit can be 35 years.
- The applicant must hold Pakistani citizenship
- Should have a proper Domicile and a permanent resident of Sindh
- Bachelor degree is mandatory
Note: Here is a link to download the admission letter ppsc
Step By Step Guide To Apply For Punjab Public Service Commission
Let us break down the registration process for Punjab Public Service Commission, follow the below mentioned simple steps:
Step 1: Creating Your Profile for PPSC Online Apply
Initially when you are about to make your online account, your CNIC number will be required, the rest of the steps are mentioned below:
- Visit their website
- FInd the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button and click on it
- Click on create account
- Your CNIC number, mobile number, email, and password is mandatory
- Your CNIC number will be used once your account has been created
Step2: Mandatory Information for PPSC Online Apply
Enter the three sections to create your profile:
- Personal Information
- Educational Information
- Service/Job Information
Your personal information includes your father’s name, postal code, permanent address, domicile and your matriculation certificate. In addition to these mandatory details, you also have to upload a recently taken passport size photograph that has a white background.
When you select the level of education, make sure you select the board of education or the university you have done your graduation from. Additionally, if you have completed any research paper you are advised to enter the required information accordingly.
Your job experience holds great importance, if you have one don’t forget to mention the details. The details required will include the post of your previous job, the nature of your job, and the time duration for which you have served the occupation!
Once all the required information has been provided by you. All you have to do is save your progress and finish the profile creation.
Step 3: Challan Form For PPSC Online Apply
Once your account is created, there will be a button named as available jobs where all the recent jobs are posted. You will be redirected to these job postings, however, before you apply, there is a PPSC challan form that needs to be paid off. Here’s how you can do that:
- Download the challan form
- The information that you have to provide in the challan form include: the amount, challan number, and the centre for the test.
- Once you have filled the challan, all you have to do is submit the challan at your nearest National Bank of Pakistan and along with the amount that is PKR 1000/.
- Here is a link to download the Challan Form.
Step 4: Confirming The Status For PPSC Online Apply
Confirming the status of your submission process is important. To make sure the status is correct, follow the following steps.
- If you see a message that reads: “Under Initial Process”, then your application is under process.
- The previous Apply Now notification will start displaying a message as Already Applied which means there is no need to reapply.
- You will also have a history of your job application submission.
Here is a link for PPSC jobs online apply that will take you directly to all the current jobs available on the website.
Step 5: Download PPSC Roll Number Slip
A specific PPSC roll number slip is generated for each applicant. Your PPSC roll no slip is important, it will be given to those who successfully passed the initial process and are ready for the interview. You will receive the PPSC roll number slip through the postal code that you have mentioned earlier. But since it’s an online application you can download the PPSC slip from the website. Here are some guidelines below:
- You will need your CNIC number.
- Once your roll number slip has arrived online, you can easily download it
- Print out the roll no slip
- On the date of the test, submit the roll number slip at the PPSC help desk
Step 6: Appearing for the Interview
Once you have cleared the test you will receive a call to tell you further details about your interview. The notification of the date and the centre of your interview will be available online on the website.
Step 7: The Results
The results will be displayed on the website in the form of a PDF file. You can find it in the interview section.
How to Recover an Application Number
a. If you have lost your application number, you may find it by using following link: http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/UsersReg/CheckApplicationNo.aspx
b. Open the above mentioned URL and enter your CNIC and click on “Find Application Number”
c. Number of your application can be used for the following purpose:-
- To Edit Application (after applying online).
- To obtain a Single Paper DMC- After Interview.
- To obtain MCQ Paper DMC- After Interview.
If you want to know more about topics like PPSC Lahore, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.